- GMFJ Reference
37.50 per week
- Date Posted
- Start Date
Now Taking Applications
- Opportunity Type
Advanced Level 3
The Insolvency Company SW Ltd
The role will require accountancy
tasks such as:
- The review of statutory and management
accounts to determine potential assets, liabilities and indicators of
- Preparation of quarterly VAT returns.
- Review and calculation of HMRC liabilities.
- Extraction of relevant data from accountancy
- Utilisation of accounting, auditing, and
investigative skills to conduct an examination into the finances of an
individual or business.
- Preparation of period-end accounts regarding
receipts and payments during the course of an insolvency case and
incorporation of an estimated outcome.
- Production of forecasted profit and loss
- Production of cashflow forecasts.
- Production of a balance sheet on a breakup
- Calculation of employee claims.
- Calculation of directors’ loan accounts since
the last set of filed accounts.
It would also require insolvency
tasks that you will receive full training in, tasks such as:
- Preparation of reports backing up the
information shown in the above financial statements.
- Preparation of annual reports detailing the
progress of a case.
- Preparation of a fee estimate calculating the
anticipated time cost of a case and the report detailing the work required.
- Corresponding with directors, shareholders,
creditors, accountants and other relevant parties to deal with queries and
- Liaising with agents and solicitors regarding
the realisation of assets.
- Realisation of book debts.
- Reviewing and agreeing creditor claims.
- Paying distributions to creditors and members.
- Compliance with statutory regulations
regarding employer pensions.
- Preparation of statutory forms for Companies
House and the London Gazette.
- Preparation of reports to creditors regarding
- Dealing with retention of title claims.
- Monitoring contributions payable regarding
IVAs and CVAs.
You will be working closely with the
Insolvency Practitioners, and this will provide a fantastic opportunity to fast
track your accountancy and insolvency training.
For more information about this vacancy please contact Kaplan Financial on 0151 202 0542 (Ref ID: 192028)
- Competent in Word and Excel.
- Attention to detail.
- High numeracy accuracy.
- A-Levels grade A-C.
- GCSE's grade A*/9 -4/C.
Assistant Accountant Apprenticeship Level 3
This level is ideal for existing staff or new talent in an accounting or finance role. Their work could include assisting in the day to day financial activities such as data entry to month end management accounts and/or year-end financial statements.
You will be studying the AAT Level 3 Diploma in Accounting. This level will encourage you to master more complex accounting principles in both Bookkeeping and Management Accounting. You will study 5 units:
- Financial Accounting; Preparing Financial Statements (FAPS).
- Management Accounting Techniques (MATS).
- Tax Processes for Business (TPFB).
- Business Awareness (BUAW).
- Advanced Synoptic Assessment (ADSY) which forms part of your End Point Assessment.
Training will be provided by attending either face-to-face classroom based lessons, Live Online sessions or OnDemand. An apprenticeship has to be relevant to the job you are undertaking and you must dedicate 20% of your time towards it.
- Desire to
- Attention to
- Open to
working in a culturally and socially diverse environment.
- Team player.
- Ability to
communicate effectively with people at all levels by telephone, face to face
and in writing.
- Ability to maintain
There will be opportunity to progress to:
- Insolvency Administrator.
- Insolvency Manager.
- Insolvency Practitioner.
- Parking close by.
- 28 days holiday (including bank holidays).
- Enrolled onto the company pension scheme (provided auto-enrolment requirements met).