- GMFJ Reference
37.00 per week
- Date Posted
- Start Date
Now Taking Applications
- Opportunity Type
Intermediate Level 2
Forest Sofa (Salford)
• Supporting customers through the buying process in our showroom, on the phone and via email.
• Entering new orders
• Track and file delivery notes for customers fabrics arriving
• Providing updates on live orders working through production
• Deal with customer queries or complaints
• Produce quote documents and collect payments from customers
• Allocate any of your customers returns coming back into the building
• Help the wider sales team with any other queries
For more information about this vacancy please contact North Lancs Training Group Ltd on 441254397119 (Ref ID: 192032)
Company website : https://www.forestsofa.co.uk/
• Strong organisational and communication skills to deliver great customer service in a confident manner
• Computer literate – including Microsoft Office, Google Docs, & email
• Excellent timekeeping skills
Grade 4 / Grade C in Maths and English.
Intermediate Level 2 Apprentice Customer Service Practitioner, including NVQ and functional skills maths and
English. Work based learning.
• Customer Service experience preferred
• A can-do positive attitude
• Desire to learn and develop.
• Good focus and attention to detail
A great opportunity
to develop your career with an employer who supports continuing professional
Monday - Friday between the hours of 08:30am - 17:00pm. Maximum 37 hours per week, 30 minutes lunch break.