- GMFJ Reference
37.50 per week
- Date Posted
- Start Date
Now Taking Applications
- Opportunity Type
Advanced Level 3
Martin Randall Travel Ltd
- Processing, logging and reviewing of daily payments
and credits on the online banking system.
- Monitoring cash balances in all currencies.
- Reviewing and logging overhead invoices.
- Administrative support in preparation of monthly
- Support in the preparation of monthly management
For more information about this vacancy please contact Kaplan Financial on 0151 202 0542 (Ref ID: 193240)
Company website : http://www.martinrandall.com/
- Numeracy skills.
- GSCE's grade 9/A*-4/C
- A Level/BTEC desirable.
Assistant Accountant Apprenticeship Level 3.
This level is ideal for existing staff or new talent in an accounting or finance role. Their work could include assisting in the day to day financial activities such as data entry to month end management accounts and/or year-end financial statements.
You will be studying the AAT Level 3 Diploma in Accounting. This level will encourage you to master more complex accounting principles in both Bookkeeping and Management Accounting. You will study 5 units:
- Financial Accounting; Preparing Financial Statements (FAPS).
- Management Accounting Techniques (MATS).
- Tax Processes for Business (TPFB).
- Business Awareness (BUAW).
- Advanced Synoptic Assessment (ADSY) which forms part of your End Point Assessment.
Training will be provided by attending either face-to-face classroom based lessons, Live Online sessions or OnDemand. An apprenticeship has to be relevant to the job you are undertaking and you must dedicate 20% of your time towards it.
- Honest and
interest in accountancy.
interest in travel and the arts.
progression is available and support
through accountancy studies.
- 20 days + 8 days bank holiday.
- Company pension scheme.
- Accessible via bus routes.
Please note: Salary range is £20,000-£24,000 dependant on experience.