- GMFJ Reference
37.50 per week
- Date Posted
- Start Date
Now Taking Applications
- Opportunity Type
Intermediate Level 2
Duties will include:
- Preparation of daily and weekly reporting.
- Support preparation of a proper period-end closing of the plant in accordance with Brose guidelines.
- Support monthly rolling variance analyses concerning business development (Actual versus Budget/pIan) & preparation of comments in consultation with the Plant Controllers.
- Support monthly and quarterly forecasts, long-term planning, and year-end activities.
- Monthly update and support of further development of Management Information System & Mini Operations Review reports.
- Creating, updating and analysing ad hoc reports
- Benchmarking activities.
- Support the Controlling and Finance teams with appropriate tasks.
For more information about this vacancy please contact Kaplan Financial on 0151 202 0542 (Ref ID: 193257)
- Data analysis experience.
- Report writing.
- Use of systems & processes.
- 5 GCSE's grades 9/A* to 5/C including for Maths and English
Accounts/Finance Assistant Apprenticeship Level 2.
This level is ideal for existing staff or new talent in accounting and finance. Their work could include basic bookkeeping activities, working with sales and purchase ledgers, running calculations to ensure that records and payments are correct, recording of cash and data entry.
Learners will complete the mandatory AAT Level 2 Certificate in Accounting. The Certificate in Accounting comprises of four exams and an End Point Assessment.
You must successfully complete the following:
- Introduction to Bookkeeping (ITBK).
- Principles of Bookkeeping Control (POBC).
- Principles of Costing (PCTN).
- Business Environment (BESY).
- EPA - In Tray exercise.
Training will be provided by attending either face-to-face classroom based lessons, Live Online sessions or OnDemand. An apprenticeship has to be relevant to the job you are undertaking and you must dedicate 20% of your time towards it.
- Problem Solving and good analytical skills.
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Skilled in using systems & processes.
Possibility of securing a permanent role in finance/controlling on completion of apprenticeship and on gaining certifications and requirements.
- 20 Day holiday per year pro-rata
- Concessions at local Gyms.
- Free Car Parking.
- IDEAS rewards– Suggestion Scheme.
- Long Service Awards.
- 2 free hot drinks per day.
- Pension at 4% employee/employee matched contribution.