- GMFJ Reference
37.50 per week
- Date Posted
- Start Date
Now Taking Applications
Business & Administration
- Opportunity Type
Intermediate Level 2
Whitbread - Court and Chiswell
As an Apprentice Reservations Agent within our vibrant and fast paced contact centre you will bring your individual personality to ensure all our customers have a world class experience with the customer always at the heart of what you are doing.
You will be the first point of contact guests have with the brand, building rapport and trust quickly over the telephone, making them life-long customers. Becoming part of the Premier Inn family means learning how to provide a market leading, world class customer experience. Your knowledge of Premier Inn and associated brands will allow you to take a consultative approach to queries and demonstrate a genuine care for the guest in turn generating quality revenue through ensuring the guest is offered the right product for them.
If you see yourself inspiring our guests, driving revenue for our hotel and restaurant brands and being part of the Premier Inn family, we would love to hear from you today. Come and be part of our Contact Centre community!
In return for your commitment, we've got some great benefits to offer:
- Whitbread's Privilege Card, which gives you up to 60% discount on hotel rooms and 25% discount across our restaurant brands
- Sharesave scheme
- 25 days holiday plus an additional allowance for bank holidays
- Free parking
- A collaborative work culture that focuses on supporting your success
- Up to Family Cover BUPA healthcare
- Optional contributory pension matched up to 10%
- Up to 25% discount off our brands
What your apprenticeship will offer:
- You'll work towards a Level 2 Customer Service Practitioner standard
- You'll receive day to day training in your workplace and a blended social learning experience for your qualification. This will be delivered on a 121 basis in your workplace by one of our expert trainers every 4-6 weeks via face-to-face visits or remotely over telephone or Skype.
- The apprenticeship is a structured, learner and employer focused development programme designed to create opportunities for lifelong knowledge, skills, and behaviours.
Whitbread is an inclusive employer. We believe that everyone is unique and there should be no barriers to entry and no limits to ambition. We welcome your application whatever your background or situation. Under-represented groups such as women, ethnic minorities, people with disabilities & members of the LGBTQ+ community are strongly encouraged to build a career with us. We are open to part-time and flexible working and, where possible, will try to support this.
For more information about this vacancy please contact Lifetime Training on 0333 0143 669 (Ref ID: 194016)
-Proficient English, both written and spoken
-Strong, confident and engaging telephone manner
-Confident using many different computer programmes simultaneously
-Ability to build rapport
- No qualifications required, we will teach you everything you need to know!
Customer Service Practitioner Level 2
Functional Skills in Maths and English
-Motivated to work towards targets
-Genuine in really caring about the customer
-Confident with striving to be the best in all you do
-Committed to work hard with everyone
Ongoing support and development into a permanent role