- GMFJ Reference
35.00 per week
- Date Posted
- Start Date
Now Taking Applications
Business & Administration
- Opportunity Type
Advanced Level 3
- Apprenticeship Standard
Business administrator (ST0070)
- Provide administrative support including filing, word processing, emailing, reception duties, telephone duties, data input onto computerised systems and reprographics work.
- Assist in organisation of Alliance activities, events and training.
- Co-ordinate the day-to-day booking of the Alliance rooms for training, events etc.
- Ensure booked rooms are prepared for training, events etc.
- Open and distribute incoming mail.
- Record and send outgoing mail.
- Receive incoming goods and check against orders.
- Day-to-day contact with clients.
- Contact with general agencies
For more information about this vacancy please contact First Rung Ltd on 01923 803 508 (Ref ID: 232341)
- Organisation skills
- Presentation skills
- Administrative skills
- Team working
- GCSE or equivalent English (Grade C/4) desirable
- GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade C/4) desirable
Level 3 Business Administrator
Level 2 Functional Skills in maths and English (if required)
The successful candidate can go on to further training, or into employment.