- GMFJ Reference
37.50 per week
- Date Posted
- Start Date
- Approx. Duration
Now Taking Applications
- Opportunity Type
Higher Level 7
- Apprenticeship Standard
Accountancy or taxation professional (ST0001)
Onyx Accountants Ltd
- Support in the Production of Annual Ltd Co Accounts in Digital for all Clients within 4 months of Year End.
- Client Account Management and Relations including 24 Hour Comms Response (Client Charter).
- Undertake the Compliance Work and facilitate Client Advisory work within the Practice.
- Ensure ALL statutory compliance deadlines are met for clients under management.
- Manage ALL HMRC Client queries.
- Supporting the client advisors to complete self-assessments.
- Delivery and Development of all Tax deadlines and advice to clients.
- Delivery of the Management Accounts and Outsourced Finance Services with support from Assistants.
- Support Advisors with Business Improvement Projects in line with SMART objectives on a case by case basis.
For more information about this vacancy please contact Kaplan Financial on email@example.com (Ref ID: 233683)
- Detailed understanding of double entry.
- Ability to prepare working papers.
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively with both internal and external stakeholders.
- Ability to analyse information to resolve issues and understand client businesses.
- Understanding of core accounting concepts.
- Completed a previous accounting qualification (E.g. AAT Level 3/4 or Accountancy related degree).
- A levels Grade A*-C.
- GCSE's grades 9/A* - 4/C including Maths and English.
There are three levels including Applied Knowledge, Applied Skills and Strategic Professional.
- Applied Knowledge helps you understand the role of accounting in the business environment, and develop the practical skills and techniques expected of an accountant working in business.
- Applied Skills encourages you to develop a broad understanding of the role of accounting in business, and how to interpret financial information.
- By studying Strategic Professional, you’ll learn advanced techniques, skills, and the professional ethics required of an accountant or consultant operating at a senior level. Once you’ve successfully passed you can apply to be a full member of ACCA.
If you’re looking to develop your accountancy skills to lead finance departments or provide management accounting consultancy, CIMA is your ticket. CIMA is split into Certificate, a standalone ‘beginner’ qualification, and Professional, which is split into three levels: Operational, Management, and Strategic.
The Certificate in Business Accounting is your starting point if you're new to accountancy. You'll learn the fundamentals of business economics, financial accounting, management accounting, and ethical considerations of commercial activity.
- Operational teaches you about organisational management, costs and analysis used in production, and financial reporting and taxation.
- Management equips you with the skills to perform advanced management accounting and advanced financial reporting tasks.
- Strategic develops your leadership and strategic management abilities, and teaches you about risk management and financial strategy.
In order to succeed in this role, it is expected that you will actively follow, demonstrate and instil the Onyx Culture across the business.
- Delight our customers - Customer satisfaction is our primary focus.
- Keep it simple - Provide simple solutions to complex problems.
- Deliver Excellence - Ensure we deliver high standards the first time.
- Aim High - Strive to improve our own skills, processes any systems.
- Communication is key - Internally and externally be open, honest, responsive and truthful.
- Possibility to progress onto a more senior role upon qualification and growth of the firm.
- Standard holidays.
- Pension scheme.
Please note, the salary is depending on qualifications and experience.