- GMFJ Reference
37.50 per week
- Date Posted
- Start Date
- Approx. Duration
Now Taking Applications
- Opportunity Type
Advanced Level 3
- Apprenticeship Standard
Assistant accountant (ST0002)
Onyx Accountants Ltd
- Dealing with basic bookkeeping.
- Processing and paying invoices.
- Recording receipts and payments.
- Preparing and checking ledger balances and other monthly and yearly accounts.
- Assisting with preparation work for tax returns and VAT returns.
- Using computerised accounting systems.
- Assisting with preparation work for both statutory and management accounts.
For more information about this vacancy please contact Kaplan Financial on email@example.com (Ref ID: 235177)
Company website : https://onyx.accountants/
- Communication skills.
- Ability to meet deadlines.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to work well in a team environment.
- Level 2 AAT or Relevant A levels A* - C.
- GCSE's grades 9/A* - 4/C including Maths and English.
Assistant Accountant Apprenticeship Level 3.
This level is ideal for existing staff or new talent in an accounting or finance role. Their work could include assisting in the day to day financial activities such as data entry to month end management accounts and/or year-end financial statements.
You will be studying the AAT Level 3 Diploma in Accounting. This level will encourage you to master more complex accounting principles in both Bookkeeping and Management Accounting. You will study 5 units:
Financial Accounting; Preparing Financial Statements (FAPS).
Management Accounting Techniques (MATS).
Tax Processes for Business (TPFB).
Business Awareness (BUAW).
Advanced Synoptic Assessment (ADSY) which forms part of your End Point Assessment.
Training will be provided by attending either face-to-face classroom based lessons, Live Online sessions or OnDemand. An apprenticeship has to be relevant to the job you are undertaking and you must dedicate 20% of your time towards it.
- Willing to learn.
- Ability to work on own initiative.
- Possibility to progress onto a full time position upon completion of the apprenticeship.
- Standard holidays.
- Pension scheme.