- GMFJ Reference
30.00 per week
- Date Posted
- Start Date
- Approx. Duration
Now Taking Applications
Catering & Hospitality
- Opportunity Type
Intermediate Level 2
- Apprenticeship Standard
Hospitality team member (ST0233)
Feathers Royal Hotel
The Feathers Royal Hotel are looking to take on an Apprentice Housekeeper you'll be at the heart of making sure every guest can feel relaxed and comfortable in their room.
Previous experience is not needed, just a passion to work in the hospitality industry.
A housekeeping apprentice will be required to undertake all reasonable duties:
- Contribute to an overall cleanliness and image of the hotel.
- Manage guest requests in a timely and efficient manner.
- Change and replenish bed linen, towels and guest amenities.
- Maintain high levels of guest service.
- Comply with hotel security, fire regulations and all Health and Safety and COSHH regulations.
- Complete all aspects of the apprenticeship programme.
- Work a variety of shifts including early mornings, evenings and weekends.
What is an apprenticeship?
An apprenticeship is a real job where you learn, gain experience and get paid. You’re an employee with a contract of employment and holiday leave. By the end of an apprenticeship, you'll have the right skills and knowledge needed for your chosen career.
You will have the opportunity to gain a level 2 Housekeeping apprenticeship.
For more information about this vacancy please contact Inspiro Learning Limited on 0 (Ref ID: 237192)
- Highly organised -
- A keen eye for detail
- - Good communication skills
- - Team player
- - Enthusiastic to take on tasks assigned to you
- - Happy to learn new skills
GCSE or equivalent Maths & English 9-3/A-D desirable.
An apprenticeship is a real job where you learn, gain experience and get paid. You’re an employee with a contract of employment and holiday leave. By the end of an apprenticeship, you'll have the right skills and knowledge needed for your chosen career.You will have the opportunity to gain a level 2 Housekeeping apprenticeship.
- Good timekeeping
- Work well in a team
This vacancy is for a temporary position with the possibility of permanent employment within the Feathers Royal Hotel upon the completion of the apprenticeship programme and assessment.