- GMFJ Reference
35.00 per week
- Date Posted
- Start Date
- Approx. Duration
13 months + gateway
Now Taking Applications
Business & Administration
- Opportunity Type
Advanced Level 3
- Apprenticeship Standard
Customer service practitioner (ST0072)
Mike Cees Opticians
This is an apprenticeship opportunity for someone who is looking to develop their skills, create opportunities and land a career. You will begin your journey on a Customer Service programme with Next Level Training.
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Booking service user appointments by telephone or online.
- Dealing with patient enquires
- General practice administration
- Minor spectacle repairs with some additional training
For more information about this vacancy please contact Next Level on 07717376008 (Ref ID: 237223)
Company website : https://www.mikeceesopticians.co.uk/
No GCSEs minimum requirements. It would be beneficial to have your maths & English GCSEs at a pass grade.
Next Level Training will provide comprehensive training and support throughout your 16-month apprenticeship period. This includes:
- Level 2 Customer Service Apprenticeship Standard (14 months)
- Functional skills development in English, math, and ICT (if applicable)
- Employability skills training
- Workshops and training days at our academy and online.
- Tutor-led workplace assessments and ongoing support
- Excellent customer service
- Able to communicate well
- Local to the area BS5/BS16/BS2/BS6
Upon successful completion of this program the candidate could take on a full-time Optical receptionist role.
Working weekMonday to Thursday 9.00am to 5.30pm, Fridays 1.00pm to 5.30pm and Alternate Saturdays 9.00am to 1.00pm