- GMFJ Reference
35.00 per week
- Date Posted
- Start Date
- Approx. Duration
Now Taking Applications
- Opportunity Type
Advanced Level 3
- Apprenticeship Standard
Early years educator (ST0135)
M & S MANAGEMENT SERVICES LTD
- Work in partnership with the Manager, Deputy and Nursery Nurses to ensure the daily running of the nursery.
- To deliver high quality, child-centred care in line with the requirements of the Early Years Foundation Stage and our inspecting body OFSTED.
- To work in partnership with the room leader and management team in order to meet and exceed legal requirements placed upon the nursery.
- To take equal responsibility with other practitioners for planning an interesting and varied curriculum that is based on the needs of the children in our care.
- To implement planned activities and reflect on the outcome and effectiveness of our practice.
- To develop high quality, professional partnerships with all staff, parents and other professionals as well as outside agencies.
- To take responsibility for Health and Safety and Safeguarding on a daily basis.
- To complete all required coursework and submit it to your assessor in a timely manner to ensure you are progressing through the course.
- To attend all appointments booked with your assessor.
For more information about this vacancy please contact First Rung Ltd on 01923 803 508 (Ref ID: 237276)
- Communication skills
- Organisation skills
- Team working
- GCSE or equivalent English (Grade C/4) desirable
- GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade C/4) desirable
- Level 3 Early Years Educator
- Paediatric First Aid Training
- Level 2 Functional Skills in maths and English (if required)
The successful candidate can possibly progress into employment or onto further training at college.