- GMFJ Reference
40.00 per week
- Date Posted
- Start Date
- Approx. Duration
15 months + 3
Now Taking Applications
- Opportunity Type
Advanced Level 3
- Apprenticeship Standard
Customer service specialist (ST0071)
- Working within the sales office receiving calls from and making calls to customers of the Company in order to gain and process orders
- Providing a line of communication from the customer to the company and vice versa
- Working closely and effectively with the other members of the sales team both within the depot and across the company
- Monitoring market prices and feeding back to management level
- Create and maintain relationships with new and existing customers with regards to all aspects of the Company’s business
- Plan and manage your own work and schedule with regards to pro-actively calling customers
- Use Vecta to act on sales opportunities for product groups and customers which are down and to record all conversations
- Actively call customers that are on the have not spent / down list from Vecta
- Qualify all new sales leads in your area and pass leads onto External Sales representative
- Give guidance to and liaise with external sales representatives with regards to all aspects of sales
- Understand the full range of products sold to be able to advise customers of the best solutions
- Follow up customer quotations to maximise sales
- Provide accurate feedback to management regarding pricing, competition, product issues and customer issues
- Participate with colleagues to suggest and implement improved arrangements, ensure that he/she understands changes, refer to procedural documentation and keep up to date with changes
- Resolve queries in Query Management in a timely manner
- Be a part of the warehouse cover arrangements for absences due to holidays, sickness and other unforeseen events
- Maintain all aspects of Company health and safety and other Company policies in relation to personal duties and responsibilities
For more information about this vacancy please contact Inspiro Learning Limited on 0 (Ref ID: 237665)
- • Some customer service experience is desirable
- • Good communication skills
- • Team player
- • Proficient with IT, particularly Excel, Word and Outlook.
It would be an advantage if you have GCSE or equivalent to; Grades A*-C/9-4 in English and Maths.
As an Apprentice you will be included on a Level 3 Customer Service Specialist Apprenticeship.
Apprenticeship standards are aimed at developing skills within the Apprentices’ chosen career route, each standard has set knowledge, skills and behaviours required to be successful within the job role. This will include the completion of functional skills in Maths and English.
Once you have completed a minimum of 15 months training and the employer and Inspiro Regional trainer confirm you have met all the requirements of the standard you will be put through to the End Point Assessment. The End Point Assessment is independent from the training and includes a variety of assessment methods which test the skills and knowledge of apprentices to ensure you are fully competent in your role.
As an Apprentice you will be supported throughout the apprenticeship by a structured programme of teaching, e-learning, face to face training and workplace mentoring; this will encourage and help you to meet the requirements of the new standards and will prepare you for the End Point Assessment.
Must be confident on the telephones, have exceptional customer service and a willingness to learn.
Potential to become a full time member of the External Sales Department to manage a sales area.