- GMFJ Reference
30.00 per week
- Date Posted
- Start Date
- Approx. Duration
Now Taking Applications
Education & Training
- Opportunity Type
Intermediate Level 2
- Apprenticeship Standard
Early years practitioner (ST0888)
Brown Bear Nursery & Preschool
We are looking for a fun loving, enthusiastic individual to join our welcoming team of long standing staff.
Duties will include:
- Joining our children in their play and enhancing their learning experience.
- Caring for young children and helping us to meet high standards of care and attention.
- Planning and developing exciting activities to stimulate young minds
- Caring for the learning environment and ensuring that it’s welcoming and inviting.
Some of our staff incentives include: Staff uniform, Mentoring and support from our highly qualified team, 6 monthly attendance bonus, End of year team celebration, Holiday leave and Christmas closure, Continuous professional development opportunities and Career progression.
For more information about this vacancy please contact Realise on 0333 444 3973 (Ref ID: 238092)
Company website : www.brownbearchildcare.co.uk
- Good communication
- Sound work ethic
- Good team player
- Experience of caring for children may be an advantage.
Your full role and responsibilities will be set out by your
employer. Brown Bear Nursery and Preschool will provide you with all of the on-the-job training you need to
up-skill in your role, and your 20% off-the-job learning will be incorporated
as part of your working day.
You will be working towards the Level 2 Early Years Practitioner apprenticeship standard,
Skills and Behaviours
- Level 2 Early Years Practitioner Qualification
2 Functional Skills in maths and English (if required)
This will be delivered through Brown Bear Nursery and Preschool dedicated training provider,
Realise is an established training provider that’s enjoying an
exciting period of growth following a management buyout and rebrand in late
- Enthusiastic individual with a positive outlook.
- Access to further learning and development opportunities.
- On-site parking
- DBS undertaken by the employer