- GMFJ Reference
40.00 per week
- Date Posted
- Start Date
- Approx. Duration
Now Taking Applications
Business & Administration
- Opportunity Type
Advanced Level 3
- Apprenticeship Standard
Business administrator (ST0070)
Hulme Hall Medical
Your role will be to undertake these duties without direct supervision, working within broad procedural guidelines. To ensure that total confidentiality is maintained in that no information about patients, either medical or personal, is disclosed to persons other than those employed by, or attached to, the Practice for which such information is relevant.
Duties will include:
- To take messages for GP’s from patients and other
- To attend all relevant meetings and training sessions
- To maintain filing administrative systems so that
written or computer information is easily accessible and secure.
- To receive and initiate outgoing telephone calls in
order to facilitate timely and appropriate communications with others, taking
messages and dealing with queries.
- To maintain adequate supplies of office and patient stationery
in order to perform your duties.
- Deal with all general enquiries, explain procedures
and make new and follow-up appointments.
- Summarize new patient records from paper records and
GP2GP generated records.
- Prepare lists for all surgeries and clinics held.
- Make sure the petty cash float is accurate and
appropriate change – report to the Practice Management Team monthly to give
receipts and cash flow information.
- Ensure that all new patients are registered onto the
computer system promptly and accurately.
- NHS pension
- Annual leave totaling 5 weeks
For more information about this vacancy please contact Damar Training on 0161 480 8171 (Ref ID: 238767)
Company website : https://www.hulmehallmedicalgroup.nhs.uk/
- Excellent IT skills – knowledge of MS office
General office procedures
to prioritise and manage a workload
organised with good time management
A minimum of 5 x GCSEs including Maths and English at grade 4/C or above
Business Administrator (Level 3) Apprenticeship Standard with AMSPAR
- Able to
work as part of a team.
organised with good time management.
to work under pressure
to make decisions, use own initiative
communication skills, including ability to listen.
Full time role as
a Medical Administrator with Hulme Hall Medical Group with progression to
specialised internal roles within the Practice
Working week - Monday to Friday shifts between 7:30am and 6:30pm
is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of our apprentices and
expects our employer partners to share this commitment and to take appropriate
steps to ensure that learning takes place in a safe, healthy and supportive