- GMFJ Reference
37.50 per week
- Date Posted
- Start Date
Now Taking Applications
Business & Administration
- Opportunity Type
Advanced Level 3
Duties and Responsibilities
During the Business Admin Apprenticeship, you will be asked to do the following:
- Updating client files as they are reviewed or new clients and updating them on the computer system
- Answering telephone calls and passing to the relative department
- Updating carer files and ensuring new carers files are completed, including references
- Filing confidential paperwork in the correct places
- General admin duties - filing, photocopying.
- Making/answering telephone calls - dealing with and resolving client queries,
- taking messages and passing over to relevant departments efficiently.
- Keeping a check on care worker log in system to ensure no calls are missed.
- Supporting the care coordinators with any admin tasks.
- Adhoc. financial tasks - supporting finance department as required including Sage Payroll.
For more information about this vacancy please contact 360 Apprenticeships on 0161 464 4805 (Ref ID: 239354)
- Excellent communication skills - verbal and written
- Mature telephone manner
- IT literate - Microsoft Office e.g. Word, Excel
- Ability to work as a team in busy office environment
- Accuracy and attention to detail
Minimum of 5 GSCEs Grade 9 - 4 (A - C) including English and Maths are required
Our Microsoft partnered training provider, delivers a high quality of training through Skype calls and one-to-one sessions within the workplace.
- Confident and optimistic
- Willing to learn and develop skills
- Be able to work off your own imitative
- To be able to Maintain productive, professional attitude within the working environment
Upon completion of the level 3 Business Administration, there will be the possibility of full time position offered.