- GMFJ Reference
37.50 per week
- Date Posted
- Start Date
- Approx. Duration
Now Taking Applications
- Opportunity Type
Advanced Level 3
What if you could work with remarkable people on extraordinary things? What if the end result was something a little bit special? What if your role was mission critical?
It takes a special sort of person to work at AWE. What if that person was you?
An Information Communication Technician provides support to everyone in the company, helping them to be productive when using technology to do their own jobs, by using tools to problem solve and troubleshoot non-routine problems. ICT technicians configure and maintain the systems which provide the infrastructure services to the company when they need it, rectifying issues to ensure the organisation’s productivity.
The next wave of role closures will occur on 28th January or until the role is filled, apply now for the best chance of success.
For more information about this vacancy please contact GetMyFirstJob Recruitment on firstname.lastname@example.org (Ref ID: 239441)
Company website : https://www.awe.co.uk/careers/early-careers/apprenticeships/
The desired skills and behaviours of Level 3 Infrastructure Technician apprentices include:
- Good communication skills (i.e. technical speaking, active listening, professional writing, professional body language and technical presentation)
- Reliability with a high level of respect for confidentiality on work-related and personal matters
- Good time management and organisational skills (i.e. planning and completing work to schedule)
- Open attitude towards receiving feedback
- Logical and creative thinking skills
- Ability to work independently and to take responsibility
- Committed to health & safety (i.e. personal, workplace, radiological and nuclear)
- Effective at following rules, procedures and principles
- Ability to maintain a productive, professional and secure working environment
- PC literate
- Ability to work with a range of stakeholders (both internal and external)
- A passion and motivation for working in this profession
- 5 GCSE’s at grade 4/C or above to include Maths and English
As part of your apprenticeship, you will move through several placements across the company from networking and cyber security to coding and servers.
Candidates must be willing and able to obtain and maintain the necessary security clearance for the role. Please note that you must be a British National to apply for a role.
Applicants must be aged 18 or over, as of 12th August 2024, due to security clearance requirements.
Their ambition is to create workplaces where we recognise and celebrate differences, encourage diverse contributions and our employees feel able to be themselves at work. They strive to create a genuine culture of openness and inclusion and encourage diverse applicants. Any inclusion information you provide will be used to encourage and support you through the application process and will be held only for this purpose in accordance with GDPR.