- GMFJ Reference
37.50 per week
- Date Posted
- Start Date
- Approx. Duration
Now Taking Applications
- Opportunity Type
Advanced Level 3
Please note: Job listing will show as a different title on Workday, but this is the correct role.
As a Project Controls Apprentice at AWE your role will include supporting the four key areas of business management- Cost Engineering, Planning, Estimating, Project Controls whilst rotating through various programmes around the business, you will gain an understanding of:
- Projects Structures - WBS, CBS, OBS
- Schedule Development - Schedule Quality, Cost and Duration estimating, interactive planning sessions
- Baseline Management - Creating and Maintaining Baselines
- Performance Measurement and Analysis
- Business Rhythm - Month End Reporting and Analysis
- Cost Forecasting
- Variance Analysis
Project Controls may appeal to you if you enjoy:
- Problem solving activities
- Working as part of a team
- Analysing data
- Logical Thinking
The next wave of role closures will occur on 28th January or until the role is filled, apply now for the best chance of success.
For more information about this vacancy please contact GetMyFirstJob Recruitment on email@example.com (Ref ID: 239448)
Company website : https://www.awe.co.uk/careers/early-careers/apprenticeships/
- PC literate
- Good communication skills
- Excellent team working skills
- Health and safety aware
- Effective at following instructions
- Ability to concentrate for long periods
- Passion for your chosen profession (see comparable skills/interests)
- 2 A Levels (preffered not mandatory)
- 5 GCSE’s at grade 4/C or above to include Maths and English
As an apprentice you will initially be based within the Skills Academy, where you will develop your basic knowledge and core skills, before progressing on to the onsite aspect of your training. At this point you will start to apply and further develop these core skills in a live working environment. In addition to the vocational aspects of your training, we will further your knowledge of project controls through academic studies as your work towards the completion of your certificate.
Applicants must be aged 18 or over, as of 31st August 2024 due to security clearance requirements
Candidates must be willing and able to obtain and maintain the necessary security clearance for the role. Please note that you must be a British National to apply for a role.
AWE's ambition is to create workplaces where we recognise and celebrate differences, encourage diverse contributions and their employees feel able to be themselves at work. They strive to create a genuine culture of openness and inclusion and encourage diverse applicants.
Any inclusion information you provide will be used to encourage and support you through the application process and will be held only for this purpose in accordance with GDPR