- GMFJ Reference
37.50 per week
- Date Posted
- Start Date
- Approx. Duration
Now Taking Applications
- Opportunity Type
Advanced Level 3
Please note: Job listing will show as a different title on Workday, but this is the correct role.
Mechatronics maintenance Technician may appeal to you if you enjoy:
- Understanding how mechanical, electrical, electronic and hydraulic systems work
- Problem solving activities
- Being hands on
- Applying engineering principles into real life scenarios
The next wave of role closures will occur on 28th January or until the role is filled, apply now for the best chance of success.
For more information about this vacancy please contact GetMyFirstJob Recruitment on firstname.lastname@example.org (Ref ID: 239458)
Company website : https://www.awe.co.uk/careers/early-careers/apprenticeships/
- A practical aptitude for engineering or technology
- Computer literacy (PC)
- Excellent team working skills
- Good communication skills
- Awareness of health and safety
- The ability to follow instructions
- The ability to concentrate for long periods
- A real passion and motivation for this type of work
- 5 GCSE’s at grade 4/C or above to include Maths and English
As an apprentice you will initially be based within the Skills Academy, where you will develop your basic knowledge and core skills, before progressing on to the onsite aspect of your training. At this point you will start to apply and further develop these core skills in a live working environment. In addition to the practical aspects of your training, you will further your knowledge of mechatronics engineering through academic studies as your work towards the completion of your level 3 technical certificate.
Candidates must be willing and able to obtain and maintain the necessary security clearance for the role. Please note that you must be a British National to apply for a role.
Applicants must be aged 16 or over, as of 31st August 2024 due to security clearance requirements
AWE's ambition is to create workplaces where they recognise and celebrate differences, encourage diverse contributions and their employees feel able to be themselves at work. AWE strive to create a genuine culture of openness and inclusion and encourage diverse applicants.
Any inclusion information you provide will be used to encourage and support you through the application process and will be held only for this purpose in accordance with GDPR.