- GMFJ Reference
35.00 per week
- Date Posted
- Start Date
- Approx. Duration
Now Taking Applications
Business & Administration
- Opportunity Type
Advanced Level 3
- Apprenticeship Standard
Business administrator (ST0070)
- Work in a faced past environment assisting stakeholders and senior colleagues in the new client onboarding team.
- Provide telephone and email updates to clients
- Undertake various administrative and regulatory tasks, such as identification checks.
- Arrange client appointments and attend these with senior colleagues
- Assist the office receptionist
- Receive inbound calls from prospective clients.
- On going training & progression
- Holiday accrual scheme with service
For more information about this vacancy please contact Damar Training on 0161 480 8171 (Ref ID: 239574)
Company website : https://www.campionssolicitors.co.uk/
- Computer Literacy (Microsoft Office packages preferable)
- Adequate grammar / written skills
- Interpersonal communication skills
- GCSE's grades 4/C and above
- 3 x A-Levels at grade A-D (Desired)
- Business Administrator Level 3 (with Legal pathway)
- Reliable and Punctual and Presentable
- A team player
- Looking for training opportunities and progression
Campions is committed to training and developing staff members in their role. Future training and progression opportunities are provided.
Working week 9am till 5pm Monday to Friday.
Damar is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of our apprentices and expects our employer partners to share this commitment and to take appropriate steps to ensure that learning takes place in a safe, healthy and supportive environment.