- GMFJ Reference
30.00 per week
- Date Posted
- Start Date
- Approx. Duration
12 months plus 2 months to complete End Point Assessment
Now Taking Applications
- Opportunity Type
Intermediate Level 2
- Apprenticeship Standard
The Music Bank
The Music Bank has a fantastic opportunity for an Apprentice Retail/ecommerce assistant to join their professional team. Retail and E-commerce Assistant is responsible for providing exceptional customer service and retail assistance within The Music Bank shop both on site and online. We are looking for someone with confidence and great communication skills. You should have the ability to build great rapport with our customers, an inquisitive nature and a can-do attitude.
You will contribute to the overall purpose of the shop which is to generate revenue. You will offer administrative and operational support to the Retail Supervisor.
Whilst you are employed you will achieve a Level 2 Retailer Apprenticeship, which is delivered in the workplace by an award winning training provider.
Duties will include (with full training provided)
- Customer Service - Act as point of contact for online and mail order customers, answering phone and email enquiries, resolving complaints and processing orders in an efficient and timely manner;
- Product Knowledge - Develop in-depth knowledge of the music banks products to inform your customer.
- Operational Support - Assist with shop opening/closing procedures and till cover when required; work as a team on the shop floor.
- Online Shop - Create, edit and upload product photography and descriptions to the e-commerce platform and remove discontinued/out-of-stock items in a timely manner;
- Stock Control - Assist with rolling stock checks and annual stocktake, unpack and process daily deliveries, process returns and write-offs in liaison with Retail supervisor, keep storage areas organized and easy to navigate;
- Cash Handling - Ensure an accurate and thorough approach to all payment processing and refunds;
- Visual Merchandising - Ensure consistently high standards of housekeeping and stock replenishment on the shop floor; assist Head of Retail in planning and executing displays around seasonal and exhibition opportunities and new range launches;
- General - Fulfil any other role duties as directed by the Head of Retail.
For more information about this vacancy please contact Inspiro Learning Limited on 0 (Ref ID: 240004)
- • A passion for retail and business .
- • A professional and smart appearance .
- • Willingness to go that extra mile and succeed .
- • Ability to think on your feet and use your initiative .
- • Be committed to learning and developing new skills .
- • Be dedicated to complete the apprenticeship qualification .
None Required an interest in music is preferred
Level 2 Retailer Apprenticeship.
Apprenticeship standards are aimed at developing skills within the Apprentices’ chosen career route, each standards has set knowledge, skills and behaviours required to be successful within the job role. This will include the completion of functional skills in Maths and English.
Once the apprentice has completed a minimum of 12 months training and the employer and Babcock regional trainer confirm they have met all the requirements of the standard they will be put through to end point assessment.
The end point assessment is independent from the training and includes a variety of assessment methods which test the skills and knowledge of the apprentice to ensure they are fully competent in their role.
Each Apprentice will be supported throughout the apprenticeship by a structured programme of teaching, e-learning, face to face training and workplace mentoring; this will encourage and help them to meet the requirements of the new standards and will prepare them for the end of point assessment.
- • An interest in music and musical instruments
- • A strong attendance, reliability and punctuality record;
- • A positive and flexible approach, ready and willing to turn your hand to anything to get the job done;
- • Physically fit and able to unpack and process deliveries and manoeuvre stock between storage areas and the shop floor on a daily basis;
This vacancy is for a permanent position within |The Music Bank during which an apprenticeship programme will be delivered.