- GMFJ Reference
35.00 per week
- Date Posted
- Start Date
- Approx. Duration
Now Taking Applications
Education & Training
- Opportunity Type
Advanced Level 3
- Apprenticeship Standard
Teaching assistant (ST0454)
Royal School for the Blind
As a Level 3 Teaching Assistant apprentice at RSB you will be required to:
- Work as part of a professional team of Teachers
- Offer support to children with profound physical and learning disabilities.
- Plan activities in a manner that is both creative and stimulating for children.
- Liaise with parents and keep them informed of achievement.
For more information about this vacancy please contact Realise on 0333 444 3973 (Ref ID: 240101)
Company website : rsblind.org
- Self Motivation
- Grade 4 and below in both Maths and English is desired but not essential.
Your full role and responsibilities will be set out by your employer. R S Blind's will provide you with all of the on-the-job training you need to up-skill in your role, and your 20% off-the-job learning will be incorporated as part of your working day.
You will be working towards the Level 3 Teaching Assistant apprenticeship standard, which includes:
• Knowledge, Skills and Behaviours
• Level 3 Diploma for Teaching Assistant
• Level 2 Functional Skills in maths and English (if required)
This will be delivered through Ashburton RS Blind ‘s dedicated training provider, Realise.
Realise is an established training provider that’s enjoying an exciting period of growth following a management buyout and rebrand in late 2020.
- Possess a passion for working with children with special needs
- To be Kind
- To display both consideration and understanding of complex needs
- To always be Polite
- The School offers comprehensive SEND training leading to full time employment opportunities.
The Royal School is situated in the Wavertree district of Liverpool. There are excellent public transport links as well as a large on-site carpark.