- GMFJ Reference
40.00 per week
- Date Posted
- Start Date
- Approx. Duration
Now Taking Applications
- Opportunity Type
Intermediate Level 2
- Apprenticeship Standard
Customer service practitioner (ST0072)
SBW Law are looking for a Legal Administrator Apprentice to join their team. This is an exciting opportunity to start a career in the legal sector with future prospects for progression.
As a Legal Administrator duties include:
- Assisting 2 x Fee Earners with their caseload of Tenancy Deposit Claims & Data Breach Claims
- Will be using both the phones and computer
- Full training will be provided.
- £5.28 per hour rising to £7.00 per hour after 3 months
- 20 holidays per year
- Free on-site parking
- Support available for future legal qualifications should the candidate be kept on at conclusion of their Apprenticeship.
As stated above support available for future legal qualifications should the candidate be kept on at conclusion of their apprenticeship. FYI we have had 3 x Apprentices previously, and all 3 have been kept on: •One is now a Fee Earner with his own caseload and earns £22k plus bonus and we are funding his further legal qualifications (CILEX); •One now heads up our First Response team and earns £20k plus bonus; •One is due to qualify this month but will 100% be kept on and will be assisting one of our Directors and Head of Litigation with his sizeable and complex caseload. Therefore, the above evidences that, for candidates willing to put in the work, there are long-term career prospects with the firm.
For more information about this vacancy please contact Realise on 0333 444 3973 (Ref ID: 240155)
Company website : www.sbwlaw.co.uk
- Attitude is more important to us than aptitude as, with a young apprentice, a willingness to learn is key as we will provide full training etc.
- Computer literate essential
- Telephone experience preferable
No specific entry requirements – just candidates with a desire to carve out a career in a law firm and with a good work-ethic.
•Good level of English and maths
•Legal qualifications (AS Level or higher);
Your full role and responsibilities will be set out by your
employer. SBW Law will provide you with all of the
on-the-job training you need to up-skill in your role, and your 20% off-the-job
learning will be incorporated as part of your working day.
You will be working towards the Level 2 Customer Service apprenticeship
standard, which includes:
- Knowledge, Skills and Behaviours
- Customer Service Level 2 apprenticeship standard
skills in Maths and English if required
This will be delivered through SBW Law’s dedicated
training provider, Realise.
Realise is an established training provider that’s enjoying an
exciting period of growth following a management buyout and rebrand in late
- Good attitude and work ethic
- A desire to work for a law firm.
- Polite, courteous and presentable as over time you will be liaising with clients and law firms (by email and phone)
- Support available for future legal qualifications should the candidate be kept on at conclusion of their apprenticeship
- Free on-site parking;
- Train station 10 min walk away (Liverpool South Parkway).