- GMFJ Reference
37.50 per week
- Date Posted
- Start Date
- Approx. Duration
Now Taking Applications
- Opportunity Type
Higher Level 7
- Apprenticeship Standard
Accountancy or taxation professional (ST0001)
Tidal Accounting Limited
- Bookkeeping for several clients.
- Statutory accounts preparation as well as corporation tax.
- Assistance with client advice and in year financial reporting.
- Self assessment tax returns.
- Supporting clients using cloud accounting software.
Statutory accounts preparation as well as corporation tax.
Assistance with client advice and in year financial reporting.
Self assessment tax returns.
Supporting clients using cloud accounting software.
For more information about this vacancy please contact Kaplan Financial on email@example.com (Ref ID: 240169)
Company website : https://www.tidalaccounting.co.uk/
- IT competent.
- Xero & QBO training (Desirable).
- Level 3 or Level 4 AAT.
- A Levels grade A-C.
- Relevant practical experience (Desirable).
Level 7 ACA is a great option if you’re looking to become a chartered accountant and work in accountancy and finance. It opens a wealth of opportunities, as you can specialise in specific areas or sectors, or work broadly across multiple industries. You’ll also need to have 450 practical work experience days.
Certificate Level: You’ll be introduced to the essentials of accountancy, finance, and businesses. You’ll learn about double-entry accounting, assurance, business and technology, law, management, and taxation.
Professional Level: This level teaches you how to apply technical knowledge to real-life scenarios. You’ll deepen your knowledge on financial reporting, audit and assurance, tax compliance, finance management, business strategy, and business planning.
Advanced Level: You will give you the skills to understand how accountancy and finance works within businesses. You’ll learn about corporate reporting and strategic business management.
- Good communication skills.
- Previous experience of dealing with client queries.
- Hunger to progress with their studies to chartership.
Progression onto ACA qualification and to continue to grow with the firm.
Please note, the salary is £18k-£20k depending on qualifications and experience.
- 25 days holiday.
- Enrolment into company pension scheme.
- Parking Available.