- GMFJ Reference
30.00 per week
- Date Posted
- Start Date
- Approx. Duration
Now Taking Applications
Education & Training
- Opportunity Type
Advanced Level 3
- Apprenticeship Standard
Early years educator (ST0135)
Little Angels Daycare Nursery
Little Angel's Nursery are looking for a Level 3 Early Years Educator Apprentice to join their team and work towards their aim of providing a safe, nurturing and enabling environment for children to grow and develop to the best of their abilities.
If you think you'd be interested and committed to this role, please see the responsibilities below:
•Caring for children
•Preparing and maintaining environments to meet children's needs
- Supporting children's play and learning
- Supporting children's development
- Adhere to all safeguarding practices
- Preparing snacks and help with their feeding and cleaning
- Recording each child’s development
- Carrying out observation and assessment in line with the current EYFS
- Offering a safe and inclusive place for children that is safe and consistent
- Ensuring nursery policies and procedures are always observed
Nursery opening hours are 7.30-6pm. Shifts TBC.
Pay rate is negotiable depending on experience.
For more information about this vacancy please contact Realise on 0333 444 3973 (Ref ID: 240184)
Company website : littleangelswarrington.co.uk
- Good Communication
- Understanding of EYFS
- The ability to work as part of a team
- Must be able to follow instructions from the room leader
- Self motivated
- Basic English & Maths is required.
- NVQ or SVQ Level 2 or equivalent Childcare (Grade Pass) essential
Your full role and responsibilities will be set out by your
employer. Little Angels Nursery will provide you with all of the on-the-job training you need to
up-skill in your role, and your 20% off-the-job learning will be incorporated
as part of your working day.
You will be working towards the Level 3 Early Years Educator apprenticeship standard,
Skills and Behaviours
- Level 3 Diploma for the Early
- Level 3 Award in Paediatric First
Aid or Level 3 Award in Emergency Paediatric First Aid
2 Functional Skills in maths and English (if required)
This will be delivered through Little Angels Nursery's dedicated training provider,
Realise is an established training provider that’s enjoying an
exciting period of growth following a management buyout and rebrand in late
- Patient Punctual
- Confidentiality essential
- On-going training-full time qualified position on satisfactory completion of the apprenticeship.
- Little Angel's Nursery has Onsite parking if you drive you can park your car at site.
- There is also good transport links in centre of Warrington.
- A DBS will need to be completed by the employer.