- GMFJ Reference
40.00 per week
- Date Posted
- Start Date
Now Taking Applications
Business & Administration
- Opportunity Type
Advanced Level 3
- Apprenticeship Standard
Recruitment consultant (ST0320)
- Foster strong relationships with clients and candidates.
- Acquire a deep understanding of social work services.
- Headhunt suitable social workers via diverse platforms.
- Utilise our CRM database effectively for candidate searches.
- Thoroughly brief candidates about roles, pay rates, and other vital information.
- Uphold excellent customer service standards, resolving conflicts/issues professionally.
For more information about this vacancy please contact 360 Apprenticeships on 0161 464 4805 (Ref ID: 240297)
5 GCSE including C (or Equivalent) or above in English and Maths
- A genuine people person, adept at building rapport.
- Eager to meet personal goals and targets.
- Enthusiastic, driven, and an excellent team player.
- Adaptable learner, unafraid to seek clarifications.
- Resilient in the face of challenges or rejections.
- Manages tasks efficiently.
- Punctual with exceptional customer service and phone etiquette.