- GMFJ Reference
37.00 per week
- Date Posted
- Start Date
- Approx. Duration
Now Taking Applications
Business & Administration
- Opportunity Type
Advanced Level 3
- Apprenticeship Standard
Business administrator (ST0070)
Whitstable Medical Practice
Day to day duties may include:
- General Administrative duties.
- Answering telephone calls and handling queries from patients, GPs, staff and other outside agencies.
- Updating patient records within our Clinical Software (Emis) and dealing with confidential information.
- Completing 'tasks' which are messages sent within Emis.
- Monitoring and responding to group secretarial email inbox.
- Running referral searches within Emis to ensure all necessary referrals have been processed.
- Running 2 week wait cancer pathway referral searches to ensure referrals have been received by the appropriate healthcare provider.
- Contacting hospitals and other healthcare providers to obtain clinical letters, results or to enquire about appointment bookings.
- Manage patient recall diary.
For more information about this vacancy please contact Damar Training on 0161 480 8171 (Ref ID: 240574)
Company website : https://www.whitstablemedicalpractice.co.uk/
- Ability to communicate effectively with people at all levels.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Good IT skills.
5 x GCSEs at A*-C/9-4 in maths and English (or equivalents)
Business Administrator (Level 3) Apprenticeship Standard with AMSPAR
- Level 2 Functional Skills in English Level 2 Functional Skills in maths
- Team Player
It is hoped that an apprentice undertaking this role within the Practice could train and progress to become a member of our medical secretarial team. There are also many other administrative opportunities within the practice.
Working week: Monday to Friday from 8:00am to 4:30pm
Damar is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all our students and expects all staff, employers and all other partners that we work with to share this commitment.