Trident Group has over 60 years’ experience of delivering homes, services and innovation for up to 8,000 people in over 3,600 homes in some of the most disadvantaged communities in the Midlands. The Group employs more than 750 staff, works with over 150 volunteers and provides training places and apprenticeships for many more. The Group has an annual turnover of more than £37m and owns assets close than £190m.
They are looking for a committed, reliable apprentice to work along side skilled and experienced staff members and ‘Team Supervisors’ working with young people at risk of homelessness.
Duties for this role include;
•Providing a flexible, responsive service which operates in a timely and person centred manner
•Signposting customers to relevant sources of information, support, guidance and advice
•Effectively working in partnership with external agencies for the benefit of customers
•Completing and following clear risk assessments, and adhering to the organisations Health and Safety Policy
•Completing and maintaining accurate records in line with the requirements (including detailed support plans, risk assessments and regular checks).
•Ensuring all service delivery is non-judgemental and is delivered in line with equality and diversity requirements.
•Accurately record and capture client risk information and contribute to the formation of risk management plans.
•To ensure the health, wellbeing and safety of vulnerable adults, young people and children in line with Safeguarding regulations. Play an active role in working flexibly to support the service as and when necessary.
•Follow all lone working arrangements to insure personal safety.
•Attending all training courses and delivering on the outcomes.
•Ensure that in the event of an incident that the incident management policy is followed.
•Any other duties as required by the role.
- Salary: £21,937.50 – however this will be in increments. On joining, Apprentices will receive 80% of the full-time salary (£17,550.00). Halfway through, if you are meeting all targets and on track for completion, this will go up to 90% (£19,743.75), and upon completion you will receive 100% of the salary (21,937.50).
- Annual Leave – 34 days holiday each year, including bank holidays with the option to purchase up to 5 additional days
- Birthday Leave – every year after your probation period is complete, your birthday gift from Trident is a day’s leave to enjoy it
- New Home Leave – up to 4 days paid leave can be applied for each year to support you in moving to a new home
- Pension – provided by the People’s Pension, the organisation contributes to your future after your career is complete
- Flexible Working – we offer many variations of hours and contracts and look to support staff
- Employee Assistance Programme - a twenty four hour, three hundred and sixty five days per year confidential support for employees and the members of their family
- Health Cash Plan - enables employees and their families to receive cash payments towards the cost of everyday healthcare
- Cycle Purchase Scheme - a salary sacrifice scheme for the purchase of cycles with up to 40% off the recommended retail price up to the value of £1000
- GymFlex - a salary sacrifice scheme for reduced rate gym membership
- Eyecare Vouchers – scheme to support with the costs of eye tests and eye wear
- Public Transport – Up to 50% of the cost towards your weekly, monthly or annual travel pass through expenses, depending on the number of business related journeys and your role.
- Taste Card – discounts on restaurants, cinema tickets, theatre tickets and hotels
- Costco Discounts – discounts available for warehouse wholesale shopping