What is the Assurance Business Apprenticeship?
This four-year programme allows you to gain hands-on paid work as you study towards becoming a chartered accountant.
- Make an impact from the get-go, taking on responsibility and helping us ensure that businesses and governments publish true and fair financial information others can rely on
- Analyse data to ensure our clients are protected from risk and feel comfortable and secure
- Earn as you learn with a competitive salary
- Liaise with senior colleagues to develop your skills and your professional network
- Also gain a Level 7 Apprenticeship in Accountancy and Taxation qualification in England which is equivalent to a master’s degree!
* Please note: This is only applicable to individuals joining an office in England
What are the benefits?
No matter where you are in life, an apprenticeship is the perfect route into a new career journey. If you’re leaving school soon — or if you left a while ago and want to gain a qualification in a new area of work — this is the programme for you. You’ll gain invaluable working experience and study towards a professional qualification. You’ll progress even faster than university-goers, as the projects you’ll work on will provide you with lots of practical experience to fast-track your career.
Throughout the programme, you’ll have access to an EY buddy, careers counsellor and apprenticeship coach to help you settle in — and once you have, you can take part in further training programmes, earning EY Badges for your achievements. You’ll receive a personal fund to spend towards your wellbeing and have access to our healthcare scheme. You can join our networks and communities and pick up new hobbies or sports with friends and colleagues. Furthermore, you can give back to your local community with two volunteering days a year. Enjoy the chance to network, build connections, thrive in our inclusive, dynamic culture, and be valued for your contributions and unique perspectives.
Are you curious about the Assurance Business Apprenticeship and want to find out more? Visit EY's website to chat to our current Assurance Apprentices to have your questions answered.
Who we are
We’re a professional services organisation that helps companies make better decisions about business, finance and technology. We’re a group of over 365,000 talented people spanning the globe in more than 150 countries. Our four main business areas — Assurance, Consulting, Strategy and Transactions, and Tax — transform how businesses work by providing innovative solutions and future-forward ideas. We offer an exciting array of programmes across the UK for university students like you.
How to apply
If you’re ready to dive into your next chapter with passion and curiosity, find out more and apply now. Your EY adventure awaits!