- GMFJ Reference
37.50 per week
- Date Posted
- Start Date
Now Taking Applications
Business & Administration
- Opportunity Type
Advanced Level 3
- Apprenticeship Standard
Business administrator (ST0070)
Duties and Responsibilities
As the Business and Legal Apprentice, there will be a number of duties which will include:
- Business admin duties - answering phone calls, replying to emails, meet and greet clients, photocopying etc.
- Detail checking: making sure the initial attendance is accurate, keeping the case management file fully up to date
- Client care
- Filing witness statements
- Weekly reviews with supervisors
- Task management, you will be supporting a lawyer and their clients
- Case progression
For more information about this vacancy please contact 360 Apprenticeships on 0161 464 4805 (Ref ID: 240755)
- Excellent communication skills – verbal and written
- Good at note taking and reciting information
- High level of accuracy
- Great time management and organisation
- IT Literate – Microsoft Office
- Willing to learn new skills
GCSE Maths and English A*-C/9-4 are required for this role.
Our training provider is one of the leading Business Administration training providers in the North West. A tutor will come to the workplace and work with you on a one - to - one basis, and help you towards completing you Level 3 advanced Business Administration qualification.
- Confident on the phone
- Passionate/interested in the legal sector
- Friendly and optimistic
- A great team player and can work well independently
The right apprentice will work towards a highly recognised level 3 qualification. After completion the Business Administration Apprentice, a full time position may be offered.