- GMFJ Reference
40.00 per week
- Date Posted
- Start Date
- Approx. Duration
Now Taking Applications
Business & Administration
- Opportunity Type
Advanced Level 3
- Apprenticeship Standard
Business administrator (ST0070)
Blenheim House Construction Limited
You will be a team-player, proactive and resourceful with an eye for detail, a creative flair and a willingness to muck-in. Assisting our highly experienced Administrators, your daily tasks will include:
- General office & reception duties such as mail processing, greeting visitors, switchboard, photocopying/scanning and stationery ordering.
- Assisting all departments with document preparation (MS Office).
- Website management (WordPress) and proposal document production (Adobe InDesign).
For more information about this vacancy please contact Intec Business Colleges Ltd on +447921971036 (Ref ID: 240947)
Company website : bhcltd.co.uk
- Attention to detail
- Confident Communicator
- Creative Flair
- Excellent Grammar
- Self Management
- Time Management
- GCSE or equivalent English (Grade 9-6 (A*-B)) essential
- GCSE or equivalent Mathematics (Grade 9-6 (A*-B)) essential
- A Level or equivalent 2 A-Levels (Grade A*-C or equivalent) desirable
- Other MS Office-Outlook/Word/Excel/PowerPoint. (Grade Proficient) essential
- Business Administrator Level 3
- End Point Assessment
- Work Based Training
We would be keen to offer a permanent role at the end of the apprenticeship to further develop and establish the candidate within the business.
Mon – Fri, 8.30am – 5.30pm with one hour for lunch.
Total hours per week: 40 hours a week