- GMFJ Reference
38.00 per week
- Date Posted
- Start Date
Now Taking Applications
Business & Administration
- Opportunity Type
Advanced Level 3
- Apprenticeship Standard
Business administrator (ST0070)
- File, sort and index paperwork
- Create quotes and invoices
- Maintain and update all necessary records using Xero.
- Creating purchase orders
- Negotiating price and delivery
- Updating product lists
- Dealing with counter enquiries
- Dealing with telephone enquiries
- Customer service; answering the telephone and face to face enquiries
- Communicate effectively with customers and suppliers
- Monitor stock levels, place orders as appropriate and check incoming orders.
- Participate in training and performance development as required
- Highlight additional training and supervision needed to build on your skills and knowledge.
To comply with the YFS’s policies and supporting documentation in relation to Information Governance this includes Data Protection, Information Security and Confidentiality.
Health and Safety
Be aware of and implement your health & safety responsibilities.
Undertake First Aid training if necessary
For more information about this vacancy please contact 360 Apprenticeships on 0161 464 4805 (Ref ID: 240948)
GCSE or equivalent English (Grade A*-C/9-4) DesiredGCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade A*-C/9-4) Desired
Business Administration level 3Functional skills in Maths and English if requiredNo weekly release day in to collegeOne masterclass in college every monthAll work for the apprentice to complete will be set online by the assessor who will visit the apprentice every 4-6 weeks in the work place.
Communication skills, IT skills, Attention to detail, Organisation skills, Customer care skills, Problem solving skills, Logical, Team working, Creative, Initiative, Non judgemental, Proactive, Flexible
There is further training and career progression upon successful completion of the apprenticeship.