Everyone Active are looking for enthusiastic and energetic candidates to work towards their Community Activator Coach L2 apprenticeship.
There are five key areas of work all leisure team members will cover; leisure and fitness operations, lifeguard duties, swimming teaching duties, gym instruction and leading group activities. You will act as a Lifeguard, and Group Activity Leader amongst other operational duties.
You will achieve your NPLQ Lifeguarding Qualifications as part of this apprenticeship.
Your duties will include:
- Provide exceptional customer service to all members
- Assisting with gym tours and inductions
- Covering Lifeguard positions
- Support the centre swim teaching team to deliver exceptional swimming lessons
- Adopting a customer service focussed approach to your responsibilities
- Outreach to the community, providing physical activity sessions.
- Creating personal exercise places for members
- Understanding Health, safety and welfare in a fitness and community environment
- Support and motivate clients who take part in physical activity
- Safe and effective pool supervision
- Effective communication with other team members
You will work a combination of Gym and Leisure side hours whilst working within the centre.
Progression within the company is a core value, and on completion of your apprenticeship you will have plenty of opportunities to progress and develop within the company.
This is a full-time position, and you will be required to work a minimum of 40 hours per week on a shift basis at your designated centre. You will receive on-going training and benefit from free use of the gym and swimming pool
At Everyone active you will be studying towards your Leisure Team Member Apprenticeship Level 2 Standard over the course of 15 months.