- GMFJ Reference
36.00 per week
- Date Posted
- Start Date
Now Taking Applications
- Opportunity Type
Advanced Level 3
- Apprenticeship Standard
Assistant accountant (ST0002)
- Assist in preparing accounts for clients – sole traders, Limited Companies and Groups of Companies.
- Carry out specific parts of accounts assignments either in the office or at client’s premises using Haslers’ IT systems and ensuring processes are adhered to.
- Assisting with direct and indirect taxes including corporation tax and personal tax.
- Preparation of VAT returns for clients, under the supervision of more senior staff.
- Check-in and return client books and documents.
- Liaising with clients, answering queries either in person, by phone or email, ensuring the firm’s standards are adhered to.
- Scanning of client records and documents.
- Filing of accounts.
- Keeping own time sheets and recording onto CCH.
- Assist in other departments where required.
- Any other tasks to ensure the smooth running of the department.
For more information about this vacancy please contact BPP Professional Apprenticeships on 01133 500 333 (Ref ID: 241259)
- Excellent oral and written communication skills are essential, as is an organised approach to tasks and strong attention to detail.
- Strong IT skills.
- Minimum of 112 UCAS points in Academic subjects.
- Minimum of Grade 6 or above in GCSE Maths and English.
BPP apprenticeship training programmes are delivered virtually by our fully qualified and industry experienced training team. Using their expert knowledge, we’ve purposefully built our programmes around the real-world use of modern technology, so that the skills we create can be directly applied in the workplace.
Throughout the apprenticeship learners receive coaching, help and guidance from a dedicated team who are there to ensure they get the most from their work experience.
- Willingness to study for the AAT examinations is essential.
Excellent opportunities to work across industry sectors in a well-respected growing Accountancy Firm.
INTERVIEW DATE IS NOT CONFIRMED.