- GMFJ Reference
40.00 per week
- Date Posted
- Start Date
Kingston Upon Hull
Now Taking Applications
Manufacturing & Maintenance
- Opportunity Type
Intermediate Level 2
Kinetic Laboratories Ltd
You will learn the following, as you progress through the program:
• Produce working drawings for submission to the Customer for approval.
• To check that we have interpreted the Customer requirements correctly.
• To ensure we have approval before manufacturing begins (sizes, colours etc.).
• Follow the relevant QPs to ensure compliance with the QA system.
• Use the Project Spread Sheet to update the drawing register.
• Ensure all information is stored in the relevant folder.
• Ensure you receive written confirmation of approval before order is passed to the Project Department.
For more information about this vacancy please contact The Furniture Makers' Company on +44 20 7256 5558 (Ref ID: 241347)
Company website : https://kineticlaboratories.co.uk/
• Good IT skills• Confident Manner• Eager to Learn• Good Organisation Skills• Team Player• Wants to work where there is a career opportunity.