· Minimum to 2 years generalist working experience.
· A valid driving licence containing no more 6 penalty points.
· Have a driving licence for at least 12 months and proven ability to drive a van/larger vehicle.
· Ability to lift and move furniture in order to assess customer claims.
· Demonstrate reliability and flexibility in attitude and approach to work.
· An open attitude to learning new and progressive skills based around the complete furniture market.
· Have some experience of practical working, with a problem solving attitude.
· Have some experience in furniture including assembly and de-assembly process and procedures.
· Can demonstrate a good level of dexterity when using hand tools.
· Previous face-to-face interaction with general public desirable.