- GMFJ Reference
40.00 per week
- Date Posted
- Start Date
- Approx. Duration
Now Taking Applications
Business & Administration
- Opportunity Type
Advanced Level 3
- Apprenticeship Standard
Business administrator (ST0070)
It is our ambition to make JCT600 the best place to work. This is a fantastic opportunity to take the next step of your career with a business that is focussed on you and your training and development, whilst offering you a flexible, supportive, and fun working environment in which you can thrive!
Key Responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring 100% accuracy of all administration relating to vehicles to include; raising vehicle invoices, taxing vehicles and updating manufacturer systems.
- Processing all documentation accurately, efficiently and effectively, ensuring all parts of the sales process has been completed.
- Supporting and chasing the progress of all aspects of Fleet sales to ensure prompt delivery of vehicles, keeping relevant team members up to date.
- Supporting the department’s housekeeping and audit processes, ensuring information and customer details are kept up to date and used accurately.
- Support Accounts and management in preparing sales reports.
- Ensuring correct costs including bonus are allocated to the correct vehicles.
For more information about this vacancy please contact Learning Skills Partnership on 01482338840 (Ref ID: 241449)
Company website : https://www.jct600.co.uk/
- We are looking for someone with excellent customer service skills
- Who has a professional looking and smart appearance
- You will need to be confident when dealing with areas within the accounts department and be able to work well under pressure.
- Excellent communication skills
- Numeracy and literacy are key together with an aptitude for administrative and organisational skills.
- A polite, calm and approachable person, a team player and a flexible ‘can do’ approach would be ideal.
GCSE or equivalent Maths and English at grade 4/C or above desirable
Business Administrator Level 3 Apprenticeship.
This apprenticeship is delivered through work based learning, this means that all training is done at the workplace eliminating the need to attend college. The successful candidate will be allocated a tutor who will provide a mixture of interactive online group teaching and 1-1 training monthly.
- Friendly and focused on excellent customer service and administration skills
- Sense of humour
This is a fantastic opening to gain permanent employment in a varied and ever expanding industry. JCT600 has an enviable reputation for well trained, high quality staff and this is a career opportunity not to be missed.
- Working Hours Mon-Fri 8.30-5.30
- Once you commence at the Retailer, further induction training will be supplied by the Retailer. You will also receive visits and other training from the Learning Skills Partnership representative. Please note that the wage does vary depending on age, see further details below: Candidates aged 16-18 £5.28 per hour, Candidates aged 18-20 £7.49 per hour, Candidates aged 21-22 £10.18 per hour, Candidates aged 23+ £10.42per hour.