- GMFJ Reference
37.50 per week
- Date Posted
- Start Date
- Approx. Duration
Now Taking Applications
Business & Administration
- Opportunity Type
Advanced Level 3
- Apprenticeship Standard
Business administrator (ST0070)
This role is a great opportunity to get involved in all aspects of the shared service department which includes, Recruitment, HR and Reward.
Daily Tasks will include:
- Answering internal and external telephone calls to the department
- Generation of employment contracts for both internal and external candidates
- Advise Recruiting Managers about ‘Prevention of Illegal Working’ and documentation surrounding this
- Processing of new starter information onto the various HR systems including payroll
- Maintaining a number of 3rd party systems to support colleague access
- General photocopying, filing and administrative duties
For more information about this vacancy please contact Learning Skills Partnership on 01482338840 (Ref ID: 241481)
Company website : https://www.vertumotors.com/
We are looking for someone who is keen and quick to learn. You will undertake a Business Administration Apprenticeship in your first year followed by further studies in year 2 to be decided. We are looking for someone who is confident with Microsoft Office, Word and some experience with Excel would be advantageous but not essential.
You must have achieved a level 4 or above in Maths and English to qualify for the apprenticeship.
Business Administrator Level 3 Apprenticeship.
This apprenticeship is delivered through work based learning, this means that all training is done at the workplace eliminating the need to attend college. The successful candidate will be allocated a tutor who will provide a mixture of interactive online group teaching and 1-1 training monthly.
This is a fantastic opening to apply for permanent employment in a varied and ever expanding industry. Vertu Motors has an enviable reputation for well trained, high quality staff and this is a career opportunity not to be missed.
We are proud to be the Motor Retailer who invests more in our colleague's personal development than any other, so if you are successful, you can look forward to on-going training opportunities that provide you with the right career path, career progression and a range of benefits you would expect from an employer of choice which includes:
- 25 days holiday rising with length of service - plus bank holidays
- Access to our online rewards platform giving you cash back and discounts for multiple retailers
- Preferential Service Rates
- Colleague Purchase Scheme
- Share Incentive Scheme
- Enhanced Maternity & Paternity