- GMFJ Reference
37.00 per week
- Date Posted
- Start Date
- Approx. Duration
Clyst St Mary
Now Taking Applications
- Opportunity Type
Advanced Level 3
- Apprenticeship Standard
Construction support technician (ST0960)
New Space Architecture
This role is your gateway to becoming an integral part of our creative and innovative architectural projects.
As a Apprentice Architectural Technician, you will have the opportunity to work closely with our team of experienced architectural professionals, learning the ropes of the industry and gaining valuable hands-on experience. Your role will be instrumental in supporting the technical aspects of architectural design, from initial concepts to construction documentation. This entry-level position will provide you with a solid foundation for a successful career in architecture.
If you're an enthusiastic, detail-oriented individual who is eager to kickstart a rewarding career in architecture, we encourage you to apply. We look forward to welcoming you to our team, where you'll be a valued member of our exciting architectural endeavours.
- Arrange and carry out detailed
- Produce accurate CAD drawings of
existing and proposed buildings.
- Liaise effectively with Managers to
resolve sketch proposals per brief
- Produce detailed Planning and
Building Regulation drawings
- Produce specification notes and
- Liaise effectively with clients and third
- Attend site meetings.
- Effectively manage multiple projects
at different stages.
For more information about this vacancy please contact Exeter College on 01392 400800 (Ref ID: 241554)
Company website : https://newspacearchitecture.com/
- Basic knowledge of design principles
- Proficiency in CAD software
- Strong attention to detail
- Effective communication and teamwork
GCSE Grades 4/C in Maths and English or equivalent
Level 3 Construction Support Technician Apprenticeship
Level 3 BTEC in Construction and the Built Environment
- Solid work ethic Positive attitude
- Desire to learn/ better themselves
- Genuine interest in the industry
- Ability to communicate clearly
We have a clear scale for employees with
defined descriptions and salaries from Trainee
Technician all the way up to Company Director.
This can be send across upon application.
You will attend Exeter College 1 day per week as part of your apprenticeship