• Help to pave the way to enhance customer and employee experiences and improve operational performance
• To coordinate and provide support in the running of a safe and efficient operation
• Prepare and execute the shift handover with coordinators of next shift
• Conduct pre-shift meetings, communicating site performance indicators and improvement actions
• Individual and team management to include monitoring team and individual performance against KPIs
• Participate in Projects within site
• Get involved with and support Continuous Improvement
• Learning the end to end processes at your placement site
• Participate and engage in CSR activities
• During your time on the programme you will progress to manage people and relationships with Customers and Stakeholders
• Contribute to site development and lead projects
• Understand the importance of quality and compliance within the core processes that we execute across the business unit
Throughout the course of the placement, you will be given the skills, knowledge, and experience to equip you to manage real life situations within a global, lead logistics company.
WHAT WILL THE PROGRAMME LOOK LIKE:
• 24 -month structured Programme (2 x 12-month placements)
• Placements will be based at a minimum of 2 sites across the 2-year programme
• Completion of Operation Departmental ILM Manager Level 5 Qualification (alongside our internal Certified Supervisory training)
• Based in warehouse or Transport Operations
• Early accountability and fast progression
• Experience of working within diverse sites and environments
• Regular performance feedback and personal growth planning through a structured learning plan.
• Contribute to DHL's sustainability 2050 mission of zero emissions.
• The opportunity to network with the wider graduate and apprentice population.
• Give back to the community through DHL's Foundation by helping achieve the vision to end youth unemployment
Want to know more? Join DHL for a live Insights session where you can hear more about the Manufacturing Logistics Business Unit, meet the graduates and ask any more questions you have.
Register at: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/dhl-supply-chain-future-leader-graduate-meet-manufacturing-logistics-tickets-745172138927