- GMFJ Reference
36.00 per week
- Date Posted
- Start Date
Now Taking Applications
- Opportunity Type
Higher Level 7
- Apprenticeship Standard
Accountancy or taxation professional (ST0001)
This is a fantastic opportunity for a university graduate to join a well-respected Accountancy firm. The BSG Executive will work with clients to produce their accounts and carry out onsite audits under the supervision of more senior staff whilst studying for the ACA exams.
- Carry out audit and accounts assignments either in the office or at client’s premises using Haslers’ IT systems and ensure appropriate regulatory processes are adhered to.
- Complete basic accounts preparation work including working with sole traders, partnerships, and limited companies.
- Financial analysis and reconciliation as required.
- Prepare draft accounts assignments and VAT returns for clients.
- Liaise and effectively communicate with clients to obtain client records and relevant information needed to carry out the work.
- Any other financial and administrative tasks as required.
For more information about this vacancy please contact BPP Professional Apprenticeships on 01133 500 333 (Ref ID: 241736)
- Excellent communication skills in both verbal and written English.
- Numerate and IT literate.
- A minimum 2:2 degree, preferably in Accounting and Finance, although related degrees will be considered.
- Minimum of 112 UCAS points preferably in academic subjects.
- Minimum Grade 6 or above in GCSE Maths & English Language.
BPP apprenticeship training programmes are delivered virtually by our fully qualified and industry experienced training team. Using their expert knowledge, we’ve purposefully built our programmes around the real-world use of modern technology, so that the skills we create can be directly applied in the workplace.
Throughout the apprenticeship learners receive coaching, help and guidance from a dedicated team who are there to ensure they get the most from their work experience.
- Willingness to study for the ACA examinations is essential.
- Confidence to build internal and external relationships
- Enthusiastic, willing to develop and a good team player.
Excellent career opportunities in a well-respected growing Accountancy Firm
Structured on the job and sponsored training programmes for professional exams
Flexible working & a strong ethos to support staff wellbeing and work/life balance
Prospects for promotion available for outstanding candidates once exam qualified
Opportunity to get involved in Firm wide social, charitable and environmental initiatives
Candidates must have a full clean driving licence and be prepared to purchase a car within a few months of joining the Firm so that they can travel to clients’ premises.
INTERVIEW DATE IS NOT CONFIRMED.