• Adherence to finance processes
• Accurate report production
• Ensuring the delivery of results against SLA's & KPI's
• Be responsible for finance processes such as, payroll, purchasing, quicks, sales invoicing, running general ledgers, reconciliation and many more.
• Support Projects and Strategic initiatives
• Effective time management and prioritisation of tasks
• Support change programmes
• Adhere to DHL H&S procedures and policies
• The CIMA Certificate offers a grounding in the basics of management accounting, financial accounting and business, and forms the basis of the CIMA Professional Qualification.
By studying the certificate level, you will gain a better understanding of the fundamentals of business and finance, allowing you to:
• Make informed business decisions based on skills developed.
• Develop relevant learning which meets the needs of finance and non-finance staff.
WHAT WILL THE PROGRAMME LOOK LIKE?
• 36-month structured Programme (3 x 12-month placements)
• Placements will differ being based at site or located regionally
• Early accountability and fast progression
• Support towards a CIMA professional qualification
• Experience of working within diverse sites and environments
• Regular performance feedback and personal growth planning through a structured learning plan
• Contribute to DHL's sustainability 2050 mission of zero emissions.
• The opportunity to network with the wider graduate and apprentice population.
• Give back to your community through DHL's Foundation by helping achieve the vision to end youth unemployment.
Want to know more? Join DHL for a live Insights session where you can hear more about the Manufacturing Logistics Business Unit, meet the graduates and ask any more questions you have.
Register at: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/dhl-supply-chain-future-leader-graduate-meet-manufacturing-logistics-tickets-745172138927