• Involvement in the modernisation of Warehouse Management systems or Transport Management systems across our varied portfolio of customers – here you will learn how to implement and test a new system and how systems connect with each other.
• Project management – you will be taught the skills and be given the ability to play an active part in the project delivery for an IT change project.
• Be part of our innovation and digitalisation agenda – including the implementation and refresh of new software and hardware solutions.
• Help to pave the way to enhance customer and employee experiences and improve operational performance.
• You will have the opportunity to support in the introduction of a digitalisation product in one of our operations, the implementation of Robotic process automation initiatives (RPA) and connecting our sites to digital solutions.
• You will have visibility of how we plan, build, design and implement IT solutions to meet our customer demands and requirements
• Support a go live – you will get to be involved from the get-go! From planning through to getting the product out the door. Giving you exposure of how the operation, functional teams (IT, HR, finance etc) and the customer all work together and truly learn our business.
• Exposure to and support of continuous improvement initiatives within our BI / data analytical space.
• You will also get to take on the day-to-day tasks of customer and IT site management, including:
• Maintain and build direct relationships with customers and suppliers.
• Gain IT product knowledge with the potential to become an SME in this field.
• Provide IT support and service management to sites / operations.
• Support business process mapping and continuous improvement initiatives linked closely to the IT Roadmap.
• IT Change management.
• Training and documentation – define the need for and then support the creation and maintenance of required IT documentation and training support.
• Throughout the course of the placement, you will be given the skills, knowledge, and experience to equip you to manage real life situations within a global, lead logistics company.
WHAT WILL THE PROGRAMME LOOK LIKE?
• 24 -month structured Programme (2 x 12-month placements).
• Placements will differ being based at site or central IT team.
• Early accountability and fast progression.
• Support towards a MSc Digital & Technology Specialist Masters qualification.
• Experience of working within diverse sites and environments.
• Regular performance feedback and personal growth planning through a structured learning plan.
• Contribute to DHL's sustainability 2050 mission of zero emissions.
• Give back to the community through DHL's Foundation by helping achieve the vision to end youth unemployment
Want to know more? Join DHL for a live Insights session where you can hear more about the Manufacturing Logistics Business Unit, meet the graduates and ask any more questions you have.
Register at: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/dhl-supply-chain-future-leader-graduate-meet-manufacturing-logistics-tickets-745172138927