- GMFJ Reference
35.00 per week
- Date Posted
- Start Date
- Approx. Duration
Now Taking Applications
- Opportunity Type
Advanced Level 3
- Apprenticeship Standard
Insurance practitioner (ST0240)
- Handle insurance renewals for photographers, film and photographic clients.
- Handle correspondence from existing clients, including mid-term adjustments and policy changes
- Provide new quotes to new clients
- Build relationships and rapport with our clients
- Assist with general commercial, and household insurance policies; new business, renewals and mid-term adjustments
- Maintain and keep up to date client records
- Assist clients with claims where required
For more information about this vacancy please contact BPP Professional Apprenticeships on 01133 500 333 (Ref ID: 241761)
- Strong IT Skills (Windows and Microsoft Office - Outlook, Word, and Excel)
- Confident and effective communicator, including on the telephone and excellent literacy skills
- Good accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to work to and meet deadlines
- Insurance experience would be beneficial, but is not essential, however you must have a desire to learn quickly
Minimum Qualifications to include GCSE Maths and English A-C (new grading equivalent) , ideally educated to A-Level standard
The Level 3 Insurance Practitioner Apprenticeship develops knowledge, skills and behaviours in general insurance areas. It will also specialise in a key discipline of either underwriting, claims or broking, dependent on your employee’s job role or intended pathway. These could include supporting the acquisition of new clients and retention of existing clients; handling client queries; processing and analysing data; preparing and issuing documentation; and general office administration.
This apprenticeship offers a Cert CII qualification within this choice of specific pathways.
Punctual, enthusiastic, willing to learn, willing to take on a challenge.
Ability to be dynamic
As a small company with a very flat structure, there is a significant opportunity to assist in the growth and direction of the company.
Please ensure that you apply for the position as soon as
possible to avoid disappointment. The closing date is a rough guideline as to
when an advert will close. The advert may close before the given closing date
if the employer has filled the position(s).
BPP have a dedicated team who support students with
disabilities, learning difficulties, health conditions and wellbeing. Please
contact us at email@example.com if you have any queries or
would like more details.