- GMFJ Reference
37.50 per week
- Date Posted
- Start Date
- Approx. Duration
Now Taking Applications
- Opportunity Type
Intermediate Level 2
- Apprenticeship Standard
Customer service practitioner (ST0072)
- Deal with hire enquiries, negotiating hire rates and quoting customers in a timely manner.
- Reporting using their Protean system.
- Dealing with customers and suppliers over the telephone and email
- Managing your workload and organising the time allocated efficiently.
- Forming strong and effective relationships with customers and suppliers
- Demonstrating a high level of integrity and professionalism
- Providing administration support in all areas of the rental’s office
- Using their software systems to raise orders and maintain contracts.
- Managing incoming emails and phone calls.
- Organising hires, deliveries & collections including reporting any damage.
- Checking contracts at month end to make sure everything is invoiced correctly.
- You will have weekly & daily jobs to do in line with hire enquiries.
- 23 Days Annual Leave + Bank Holidays
- Free car parking on-site
- Commission scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Death in Service
- Long Service Awards
- They’ll enroll you into Legal & General pensions, complete with Ethical Fund options for building your retirement pot
- Optional weekly Monday morning well-being sessions
- Costco Card
Stacatruc actively encourages employees to get involved in courses, seminars, and conferences and offer performance schemes.
For more information about this vacancy please contact Damar Training on 0161 480 8171 (Ref ID: 241775)
Company website : https://www.stacatruc.co.uk/
- Previous office experience is essential.
- An excellent telephone manner.
- A working knowledge of Microsoft office.
- Good standard of written English.
- An ability to learn a new software system.
- Ability to work under pressure in a busy office environment.
- Must be able to work as part of a team.
- 5 x GCSE including Math & English Grade C/4 or above
- Customer Service Practitioner Apprenticeship Standard (Level 2)
- Planning and organising
- Team working
Potential permanent position for the right candidate.
Working week Monday to Friday from 9am till 5pm.
is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of our apprentices and
expects our employer partners to share this commitment and to take appropriate
steps to ensure that learning takes place in a safe, healthy and supportive