- GMFJ Reference
35.00 per week
- Date Posted
- Start Date
- Approx. Duration
Now Taking Applications
- Opportunity Type
Intermediate Level 2
- Apprenticeship Standard
Accounts or finance assistant (ST0608)
Beers LLP are looking for the right person to assist them in their busy accounts department.
- Learning to process accounting transactions.
- Checking and processing statements
- General administration tasks
- Processing day to day financial transactions
- Posting of transactions through the case management system.
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays.
- Company pension.
For more information about this vacancy please contact Damar Training on 0161 480 8171 (Ref ID: 241785)
Company website : https://www.beersllp.com/
- Experience of IT is an advantage but not essential as training will be provided
- Keyboard skills
- Good communication
- 5 x GCSE including Math & English Grade C/4 or above (desirable)
- Level 2 Accounts or Finance Assistant apprenticeship standard
- Functional Skills Maths Level 2 (if required)
- Functional Skills English Level 2 (if required)
- An interest in building a career in accounting and looking for an office career.
Opportunity to become a permanent member of the accounts team for the right applicant.
Working week Monday to Friday from 9am till 5pm.
Damar is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of our apprentices and expects our employer partners to share this commitment and to take appropriate steps to ensure that learning takes place in a safe, healthy and supportive environment.