- GMFJ Reference
37.50 per week
- Date Posted
- Start Date
Now Taking Applications
Business & Administration
- Opportunity Type
Advanced Level 3
- Apprenticeship Standard
Business administrator (ST0070)
Duties and Responsibilities
As the Business Administration Apprentice, you will be asked to:
- Convert recordings to text format including transcription, copy-typing, proof reading
- Reply to emails in a timely manner and transfer to the appropriate person(s)
- Placing information onto online in-house systems
- Answering phone calls when needed
- Working closely with other members of the team to complete business duties
- Filing, photocopying, faxing etc.
For more information about this vacancy please contact 360 Apprenticeships on 0161 464 4805 (Ref ID: 241808)
As the Business Administration Apprentice, our client is looking for someone with the following:
- Excellent communication skills – verbal and written
- Good at note taking and reciting information
- Experience in a business setting would be desirable but not essential
- High level of accuracy
- Great time management and organisation
- IT Literate – Microsoft Office e.g. Word, Excel etc.
GCSE Maths and English A*-C/9-4 are required for this role.
Our training provider is one of the leading Business Administration training providers in the North West. A tutor will come to the workplace and work with you on a one - to - one basis, and help you towards completing you Level 3 advanced Business Administration qualification.
The right Business Administration Apprentice needs to be:
- Confident on the phone and face to face
- Personable, friendly and optimistic
- Willing to learn new skills
- A great team player and can work well independently
- Positive with a 'can do' attitude
The right apprentice will work towards a highly recognised level 3 qualification. After completion the Business Administration Apprentice, a full time position may be offered.