- GMFJ Reference
37.50 per week
- Date Posted
- Start Date
Now Taking Applications
- Opportunity Type
Advanced Level 3
Roles and responsibilities:
We are looking for some technically savvy and resourceful apprentices
to join the innovative world of data and data analytics. Like the sound
of translating data from chunks of numbers into plain, understandable
language? A Data Analyst apprenticeship is your route into a rewarding
You’ll learn to:
- Source, format and present data securely, using Microsoft Excel, Power BI and SQL
- Analyse structured and unstructured data to support business outcomes
- Blend data from multiple sources as directed
- Communicate outcomes appropriate to the audience
Salaries range from £12,000 - £16,000 per annum, dependent on the employer.
Is this you?
We’re looking for someone who wants to push technology to its limits.
You’re passionate about using technology to help you make sense of data
and finding patterns and solutions. A good attitude and a willingness
to learn are essential.
You will also need:
- 3 GCSEs (or equivalent) at grades 4+ (A-C) in any subject
- GCSE Maths and English (or equivalents) at grades 3+ (D or above)
- Prospective apprentices must not hold an existing qualification at
the same or higher level as this apprenticeship in a similar subject
Where will your apprenticeship take you?
90% of QA apprentices secure permanent employment after completing; this is 20% higher than the national average. This apprenticeship programme opens the door for further employment opportunities including:
- Data Technician
- Junior Data Analyst
- Marketing Executive
- Financial Analyst
About QA Apprenticeships:
- We are the largest Microsoft Gold Learning Partner in the UK. We’ll offer you a broad range of Microsoft training courses, taught by highly experienced experts.
- We hold the highest overall pass rate among UK tech training providers (*Based on end-point assessments by the BCS 2020).
- We’ve been awarded Gold for ‘Best Use of Blended Learning’ 2020
at the Learning Tech Awards. Our model of learning is a blend of
virtual and face-to-face learning sessions. You’ll gain knowledge
through a combination of project and lab work, events, self-research,
self-paced learning and peer-to-peer learning.
- We’ll help you get on-the-job experience, earn a salary and work towards an industry-recognised qualification all the way up to Masters level.
For more information about this vacancy please contact Skills City Runway on - (Ref ID: 241833)
Company website : https://www.qa.com/