- GMFJ Reference
37.50 per week
- Date Posted
- Start Date
Now Taking Applications
- Opportunity Type
Other Employment Opportunity
- Salary up to £25,000 + benefits
- Full onsite requirement with allocated shift pattern
- Office located in Central Manchester
- Service Desk, first line support, service management, Active Directory, Citrix
Service Desk Engineer Overview:
- As a service desk engineer, you will ensure that our employees have sufficient equipment and resources to perform their roles.
- You will be making sure that phone calls and emails are dealt with promptly
- You will be logging all tickets for incidents or requests.
- You will be proactively working with the 2nd and 3rd line teams to gain the fastest resolutions.
- You will be providing remote support and fixes
You will need for the Service Desk Engineer Position:
- Commercial experience working in a service management function.
- Self-managed with ability to work unsupervised.
- Active Directory and Citrix experience
- Concise written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Excellent analytical/troubleshooting skills.
Service Desk Engineer Benefits:
- Excellent company bonus structure based on personal performance
- Company pension scheme
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays + birthday off
- Life assurance
- Development and training opportunities for career progression
- Eye care + free gym membership
- Company events and lunches
What happens next?
apply by clicking online or emailing me directly to
firstname.lastname@example.org. For further information please
call me on 0117 332 0516 // 07719 051896. By applying for this role, you
give express consent for us to process & submit (subject to
required skills) your application to our client in conjunction with this
vacancy only. Also feel free to connect with me on LinkedIn, just
search Christine Campbell. I look forward to hearing from you.
For more information about this vacancy please contact Skills City Runway on - (Ref ID: 241851)
Company website : https://searchability.com/