- GMFJ Reference
37.50 per week
- Date Posted
- Start Date
Now Taking Applications
- Opportunity Type
Other Employment Opportunity
Your responsibilities will encompass:
exceptional remote technical support for cases which cannot be resolved
by our 1st line Engineers– diagnosing issues, resolving requests,
documenting incidents, ensuring SLAs are met, and delivering excellent
end user experiences.
- Conducting onsite troubleshooting at
client facilities as needed to address complex requests. Representing
the company positively.
- Coaching and mentoring junior engineers
by sharing technical expertise, collecting organisational knowledge, and
identifying continuous improvements.
- Serving as point of contact and guiding team in Team Leader's absence.
Our perfect candidate should have a wealth of knowledge
spanning various technologies and being able to use these skills to
troubleshoot and deliver five star solutions that keep our clients happy
is a must! Customer
service is paramount to us, which is why we only look for candidates
with excellent customer facing skills and the ability to communicate
effectively. Your friendly tech-savviness will truly shine here.
know its unrealistic to find someone who ticks all of these boxes
(extra points if you do), which is why we seek those eager to develop
over time through our development resources and peer learning. If this
aligns with your own personal growth mindset, we would love you to
- Strong communication, and relationship-building skills
- Experience of working in a corporate or MSP technology and environment.
- Administering Microsoft Active Directory, Exchange Server & Office 365
- Comp TIA, Relevant Apprenticeship or higher education
- Degree or degree equivalent qualifications is desirable
- People centric approach & service
- Competent with Windows desktop & application support
- Tablet and mobile device support
- Network troubleshooting incl. ping and trace route
- An understanding of razorblue's business, clients and the market it works in
- A good understanding of Veeam Backup & Replication
- Knowledge of Microsoft Group Policy
- An understanding of Microsoft Azure AD Sync and Azure AD Connect
- Excellent conversational fluency in English is required to clearly explain complex technical issues
Continuous learning and development are central to our
culture, and we heavily invest in elevating our people, not just hiring
those already at an expert level.
razorblue gives: Working
for an IT partner isn’t for the faint hearted, it requires drive,
passion for technology, collaboration, and a drive to innovate. If
you want to learn more about the IT domain as a whole or specialise in
one particular area, you can do that here. We are not looking for the
most qualified people, but people who have a true drive to learn and a
passion for the technology sector. Our learning and development
opportunities, paired with our teams drive for learning, resulted in 34
promotions being granted in 2022. We operate a hybrid
working policy across most roles and often get asked why we haven’t made
the decision to go fully remote… For us, natural learning opportunities
are invaluable and office working enables this and has also inspired
our collective culture of teamwork.
Our other benefits include:
- Base salary up to £29,000 per annum depending on skills and knowledge
- Hybrid working
- Flexitime hours to suit your work life fit
- 25 days holidays per annum + public holidays + the ability to purchase up to 10 more
- Your birthday off (Obviously!)
- £2000 Referral Scheme Bonus – if you know any other techies that want to join razorblue!
- Enhanced maternity, paternity, adoption + Baby bonus (Family is important to us)
- Fully funded training and accreditations to expand your skillset
- Two paid charity volunteering days per year (corporate social responsibility is important us)
- Discounted Broadband (Necessity)
- Life insurance
- Private Health Insurance with AXA Health
- Quarterly team social fund
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Gear up with the latest tech toys through our partnership with Currys
- Cruise around in an eco-friendly electric car with our EV Scheme
committed to creating an inclusive and accessible recruitment process.
Please don't hesitate to reach out if you require any reasonable
adjustments to participate in our application or interview process.
We're here to support you.
story began in the early 2000’s with one employee, 17 year old, (now
CEO) Dan. We’ve grown a bit since then, razorblue now has over 170
employees across the UK, 7 offices, 500 clients across the UK, and a
trophy cabinet bursting with awards. Our astonishing
35% year-on-year growth can be attributed to the powerful impact of the
ongoing wave of digital transformation and to the dedication of our
amazing team. We stay ahead of the curve, adopting the latest technologies and working in partnership with industry leading suppliers.
Managed IT Services provide 24/7 proactive support for our clients with
a specialist in-house service team based in the UK. We are all about
finding expert technology solutions for complicated business problems
using our unique and comprehensive, end-to-end product portfolio. We
have the best people working for us, and we want them to grow and
flourish. We invest heavily in our internal teams giving them plenty of
opportunities to develop and progress. As a result of people development, our employees stick around. #teamrazorblue use their expertise in innovative ways to help our clients grow and succeed through new technologies.
For more information about this vacancy please contact Skills City Runway on - (Ref ID: 241852)
Company website : https://www.razorblue.com/