- GMFJ Reference
40.00 per week
- Date Posted
- Start Date
- Approx. Duration
12 months + 3 for end point assessment
Now Taking Applications
- Opportunity Type
Intermediate Level 2
- Apprenticeship Standard
Customer service practitioner (ST0072)
The Client Account Apprentice will offer support – administrative, client relationship and operational – to the Client Account Management (CAM) across all genres (Theatre & Arts, Music, and Sports & Special Events), whilst learning and promoting the highest standards of customer service.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
- To support the CAM team in monitoring and controlling available ticket inventory.
- To ensure that all event related information is communicated speedily and accurately in a way that ensures that the information is clearly received and easily understood by all relevant parties (internal and external)
- To develop and maintain a working understand of the ticketing industry, with an operational focus on reporting figures to clients, printing and processing tickets, and generating final markbacks.
- To report all client service related issues to the CAM team whilst ensuring that a high standard of client care is maintained at all times.
- To respond in an efficient and courteous manner to client requests whilst adhering to all service level agreements (internal and external).
- To develop and maintain effective teamwork within the department, across genres and between the various departments and premises of the Company.
- To assist the CAM team to ensure that all info pages event related information is accurate, up to date & accessible across all sales channels e.g. Contact Centre and Internet prior to on-sale and during the life cycle of each event.
- To attend event day box offices (venue based and ‘green field’ sites) as directed by the Client Services Managers.
- To develop a working knowledge of ticketing system software.
- To assist with, and contribute to, the day-to-day administration of the Client Account Management team under the guidance of the Client Services Managers, Theatre & Arts / Music/ Sports.
- To comply with all Company policies as directed by the Human Resources Manager to include, but not limited to, the Company’s Health and Safety Policy
- To ensure that a clean, tidy, safe and secure working environment is maintained at all times
- To ensure that all materials and resources are effectively and efficiently utilised to minimise waste and reduce costs
- To undertake any other relevant duties which fall under the general scope of this role as directed by your immediate Line Manager or a Director of the Company, with an emphasis on learning and developing ticketing skills.
For more information about this vacancy please contact Inspiro Learning Limited on 0 (Ref ID: 241912)
I.T. literate - Windows Office Suite (Word, Excel and Outlook)
You do not have to have any qualifications to be successful in your application for this role.
As an Apprentice you will be included on a Level 2 Customer Service Practitioner Apprenticeship.
Apprenticeship standards are aimed at developing skills within the Apprentices’ chosen career route, each standard has set knowledge, skills and behaviours required to be successful within the job role. This will include the completion of functional skills in Maths and English.
Once you have completed a minimum of 12 months training and the employer and Inspiro Regional trainer confirm you have met all the requirements of the standard you will be put through to the End Point Assessment. The End Point Assessment is independent from the training and includes a variety of assessment methods which test the skills and knowledge of apprentices to ensure you are fully competent in your role.
As an Apprentice you will be supported throughout the apprenticeship by a structured programme of teaching, e-learning, face to face training and workplace mentoring; this will encourage and help you to meet the requirements of the new standards and will prepare you for the End Point Assessment.
YOU (BEHAVIOURAL REQUIREMENTS AND LINK TO TICKETMASTER PRINCIPLES)
- • A highly motivated and conscientious individual
- • Excellent communication, inter-personal skills
- • A pro-active nature to include a flexible approach to hours of work and location of duties
- • Ability to work within a team
- • Excellent time management skills
- • A calm, patient and professional manner
- • Good organisational skills, with a high level of attention to detail
This vacancy is for the length for the apprenticeship.